Priority Registration for 2020
It’s never too early to start planning when it comes to your child’s education; give him or her a strong start to 2020. With limited spaces available in our classes, here is your opportunity to secure a spot in your preferred Term 1 – 2020 class. In addition to receiving priority class placement for your child, you will also receive exclusive enrolment incentives by following these simple steps:
Register your interest in any of our Term 1 – 2020 programmes
Place a $200 deposit to secure your child’s place in your preferred class through our website
Accept the offered class by 31st October to enjoy pre-registration incentives or receive your $200 deposit back in full
Upon class acceptance, enjoy the following incentives:
• Priority placement in your preferred class for new Term 1 – 2020 programmes
• 2 complimentary lessons in the corresponding Term 4 – 2019 programme^
• A waiver of new student registration fee worth S$85.60
*This priority registration is only available for (a) new students or (b) existing TLL students enrolling in a new core programme. It is not applicable for existing TLL students for the subject(s) they are already enrolled in.
^For programmes where the corresponding Term 4 – 2019 classes are not offered by The Learning Lab, the 2 complimentary lessons will be substituted with a $150 Special Programme / Holiday Programme voucher, valid until July 2020.
View our curriculum outlines below.
Lower Primary Programmes
Upper Primary Programmes
Develop The Right, and for Stronger Academic Performance
Besides fitting into weekly plans, the ideal class will provide your child with a structured yet dynamic curriculum that enables deep learning and fuels academic growth.
Our programme is designed to support and enhance learning at every academic level.
Pre-register for Term 1
Pre-register for Term 1 – 2020 programmes
Pre-registration is not necessary for existing TLL students in the subject(s) they are already enrolled in. Please submit pre-registration for enrolment in new core programmes only.
To pre-register for Term 1 – 2020 programmes, please follow the steps below:
1. Select the number of tickets for pre-registration — you can submit multiple pre-registrations at the same time for multiple subjects or another child by adding more tickets.
2. Click on ‘Add to cart’. You will be redirected to the payment cart page. (If your ticket has been added to the cart previously, please click on ‘Cart’ to access it)
3. Fill in your details and click on ‘Proceed to checkout’ at the bottom of the page.
4. Complete your pre-registration by making payment online — the submission will only be confirmed when payment has been completed.
Upon submitting your pre-registration, one of our enrolment specialists will be in touch with you via a phone call or an email to confirm your child(ren)’s class details.
As we are expecting a high volume of pre-registrations this month, please allow us some time to contact you.
|Term 1 -2020 Pre-registration|
1. The pre-registration exercise is only available for new students or existing students enrolling in a new core programme with The Learning Lab.
i. Re-admission students are not eligible for the pre-registration incentives.
2. The pre-registration incentive is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or vouchers.
3. The deposit of $200 must be made together with pre-registered interest via our online Tickera page between 25 September and 20 October 2019.
4. The deposit of $200 will be refunded only if preferred class option is not available when class schedules are released in October.
i. The refund will be made via the payment method used for the pre-registration deposit.
ii. The refund will be processed in November.
5. Payment for full Term 1 – 2020 fees of the core programme must be made within 3 days of confirmation of Term 1 – 2020 classes or by 31 October 2019, whichever date is earlier.
i. In the event that a class has been accepted and subsequently declined from after 31 October 2019, the $200 pre-registration deposit will be forfeited.
6. Enrolment in the core programme in Term 1 – 2020 must be for a minimum of one term.
i. No midterm withdrawals are allowed.
7. The 2 complimentary lessons are only available in the corresponding Term 4 programme the student has been pre-registered in for Term 1 – 2020.
8. Replacement Classes (RCs) and Designated Replacement Classes (DRC)s are not available for the 2 complimentary lessons in Term 4 – 2019.
9. The $150 Special Programme discount is valid until July 2020 only.
i. This discount may not be exchanged for cash nor transferred to other students/households.
10. The $150 Special Programme discount can only be applied against any programmes run internally by The Learning Lab.
11. The $150 Special Programme discount can only be applied against one (1) The Learning Lab special programme when schedules are released for the special programmes on www.thelearninglab.com.sg.
i. Special programmes include both The Learning Lab Holiday Programmes and The Learning Lab Workshops.
12. The 2 complimentary lessons in Term 4 – 2019 and the $150 Special Programme discount cannot be exchanged for cash and is strictly non-transferable to members outside of the Household.
13. The Learning Lab reserves all rights to make changes to any of their programmes and promotions, and may, at its discretion, amend timings, availability, venues, content and specialist trainers according to programme priorities and client needs.