The Learning Lab Experience Day — January 2019
The start of the school year brings the promise of a whole year of fun learning.
Whether it’s your child’s first day of school in Primary 1 or if he or she is beginning the road to the PSLE, starting things off on the right foot will keep your child thriving throughout the year.
Give your child the means to achieve new milestones — join us at our upcoming Experience Days and discover how we can help prepare your child for to build the right knowledge, skills and dispositions.
Exclusive incentives await you and your child at the event.
Experience Lessons for Your Child
Available for K1 to P6 students (levels as per 2019).
Give your child a first-hand experience of our classes through our 1.5-hour experience lessons.
K1 – P2 (2019): English and Mathematics
P3 – P6 (2019): English, Mathematics and Science
Registration fee: $40 per experience lesson*
*Terms and conditions apply
Speak with Our Curriculum Specialists, Subject Heads and Teachers
Find out how your child will benefit from our English, Mathematics and Science programmes during the level-specific talks given by our academic team.
Additionally, Subject Heads and curriculum specialists will be available to consult with you on your child’s specific learning needs or on the upcoming year’s curriculum. You will also have the chance to view our curriculum materials at the event.
Sunday, 13 January 2019
10am – 6pm
TLL Rochester Mall
Rochester Mall 35 Rochester Drive, #02-26 to 35
|11.30am – 1.00pm||• For Parents: P1/P2 Curriculum Talk
• For P1/P2 Students: Experience Lesson
|2.00pm – 3.30pm||• For Parents: P3/P4 Curriculum Talk
• For P3/P4 Students: Experience Lesson
|4pm – 5.30pm||• For Parents: P5/P6 Curriculum Talk
• For P5/P6 Students: Experience Lesson
*Exclusive Event Incentives
For every new core programme your child is enrolled in during Experience Day, you will enjoy:
• A waiver of 1 lesson fee in Term 1 – 2019
• A waiver of 1 lesson fee in Term 2 – 2019
• A set of exclusive TLL Merchandise worth $25
*Terms and conditions apply
Register for Experience Day
Please ensure that you select an experience lesson that corresponds to your child’s academic level as of 2019.
To register for an experience lesson, simply follow the steps below:
1. Select your ticket.
2. Click on ‘Add to cart’. You will be directed to the payment cart page.
3. On the payment cart page, fill in your details and click on ‘Proceed to checkout’ at the bottom.
4. Proceed to make payment online.
Your registration will be confirmed after payment has been made. Please note that each child may only attend 1 Experience Lesson.
13 January 2019
|Experience Lesson||Timing||Price||Number of Tickets|
|P1/P2 English Experience Lesson||11.30am – 1pm||$40|
|P3/P4 English Experience Lesson||2pm – 3.30pm||$40|
|P3/P4 Math Experience Lesson||2pm – 3.30pm||$40|
|P5/P6 English Experience Lesson||4pm – 5.30pm||$40|
|P5/P6 Math Experience Lesson||4pm – 5.30pm||$40|
|P5/P6 Science Experience Lesson||4pm – 5.30pm||$40|
Terms & Conditions
1. Existing TLL students are not eligible to attend the 1.5-hour class experience in subject(s) for which they are already enrolled, regardless of whether the student has started the course or not.
2. A minimum of three (3) students is needed to start a TLL Experience Day lesson. Any Experience Lessons with less than three (3) students will be closed.
i. Registrants will be notified three (3) days before the planned Experience Lesson. Registrants may reschedule their Experience Lessons.
3. For rescheduling of Experience Lessons, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
i. Experience Lessons slots are subject to availability
4. TLL Welcome Kit is limited to one set per registered programme and redemption can only be made in person by attendees at The Learning Lab’s Front Desk on event day.
5. Strictly no replacement for lost, misplaced or damaged merchandise items.
6. The promotion is only valid for new students or existing students enrolling a new core programme.
7. Registration and payment for The Learning Lab’s core programmes must be made during January 2019 Experience Day, for household to be eligible for this promotion.
i. Student must begin lessons in new 2019 core programme by Tuesday, 15 January 2019.
8. Enrolment in core programmes is subject to class availability and suitability.
9. Enrolment of core programmes is done on a termly basis.
i. No midterm withdrawals are allowed.
10. The Learning Lab reserves all rights to make changes to any of their programmes and promotions, and may, at its discretion, amend timings, availability, venues, content and specialist trainers according to programme priorities and client needs.