Priority registration is only applicable for new subjects or new students. If your child is an existing student with us, please check your email for their Term 1 – 2023 class(es).
To pre-register for a new subject or child, you’ll be required to place a $200 deposit per student per subject.
Out of stock
All TLL Online classes will be conducted fully online via our online learning platform, TLL.360.
Get savings of more than $1,500 in your child’s Term 1 – 2023 fees when you enrol in 3 subjects and more.
Enjoy the following fee waivers when you enrol today:
- 1st Subject: Waiver of $450 in T1-23 fees
- 2nd Subject: Waiver of an additional $500 in T1-23 fees
- 3rd Subject and beyond: Waiver of another $550 in T1-23 fees
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Fill in your details. For each child, you will need to make a submission for each new subject.
E.g. 1 child with P5 Maths and P5 Science, and 1 child with P6 Maths and P6 Science = 4 submissions in total.
Click on ‘Add to cart’. You will be redirected to the payment cart page.
(If your ticket has been added to the cart previously, please click on ‘Cart’ to access it)
Fill in your details and click on ‘Proceed to checkout’ at the bottom of the page.
Complete your pre-registration by making payment online — the submission(s) will only be confirmed when payment has been completed.
Upon submitting your pre-registration, one of our enrolment specialists will be in touch with you via a phone call or an email to confirm your child(ren)’s class details.
As we are expecting a high volume of pre-registrations this month, please allow us some time to contact you.
Terms and Conditions
- The pre-registration exercise is only available for new students or existing students enrolling in a new core programme with The Learning Lab.
- Re-admission students who withdrew from our programmes between Term 3 and Term 4 in 2022 are not eligible for the pre-registration incentives.
- The pre-registration incentives are not exchangeable for cash.
- The pre-registration incentive is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or vouchers.
- The deposit of $200 for each class must be made together with pre-registered interest via our website between Monday, 26 September and Sunday, 6 November 2022.
- The deposit(s) will be refunded only if preferred class option(s) is/are not available when class schedules are released.
- The refund will be made via the payment method used for the pre-registration deposit.
- The refund will be processed in November 2022.
- Student must begin lessons in the new Term 1 – 2023 programme(s) by Tuesday, 20 December 2022.
- Payment for full Term 1 – 2023 fees of the core programme must be made within 3 days of class confirmation.
- In the event that a class has been accepted and subsequently declined after Wednesday, 9 November 2022, the pre-registration deposit(s) will be forfeited.
- Enrolment in the core programme in Term 1 – 2023 must be for a minimum of one term to be eligible for the fee waivers. No mid-term withdrawals are allowed.
- The Learning Lab reserves all rights to make changes to any of their programmes and promotions, and may, at its discretion, amend timings, availability, venues, content and specialist trainers according to programme priorities and client needs.
- The Learning Lab reserves all rights to make any amendments to the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice and will not be held liable for any damages that may incur from these amendments.